Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- You need 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 6 slice of Bacon.
- It's 1 of Fennel bulb.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion.
- It's of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Stab each sweet potato several times; brush with olive oil, salt and pepper, and wrap in foil. Place in oven at 400° for 1 hour.
- While potatoes are cooking, prepare fennel onion jam. Heat oil in pan on medium..
- Chop fennel bulb and onion, then add to heated pan. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- After 30 minutes, add one strip of bacon, finely chopped, to your fennel/onion mixture. Stirring gently..
- In separate skillet, brown ground beef..
- After everything has cooked through, split potato and fill with beef, them top with your fennel onion jam..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. If you have questions or requests re this article, please door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com