Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- It's 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It's of salt and pepper.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, engross admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com