Ground Beef Totchos.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef Totchos for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Ground Beef Totchos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Totchos
- It's 2 packages of Tater tots.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded lettuce.
Ground Beef Totchos step by step
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place tater tots on cookie sheet & bake according to directions on package..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet , cook beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain. Add taco seasoning & water. Cook about 2 minutes until hot..
- Sprinkle potatoes with beef mixture and cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Ground Beef Totchos. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, make laugh edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com