Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Tater-Tot Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Tater-Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater-Tot Casserole
- You need 1-1.5 of lbs. ground beef.
- Prepare 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Celery soup.
- You need 16 oz of or more of frozen vegetables (as much as desired).
- You need 8 oz of Velveeta cheese.
- You need 32 oz of tater tots.
Tater-Tot Casserole instructions
- Using a 9x13 glass pan, put the raw ground beef in the pan and spread along the bottom..
- Dash with salt and pepper if desired. You can add chopped onion and celery to the raw burger if you want as well. This is a great spot to be creative and make it your own..
- Place frozen veggies on top of burger. Use any kind and as much as you desire..
- Slice Velveeta into small slices and layer over the veggies..
- Pour both soups over top of velveeta.
- Cover the soups with tater tots, leaving no spaces between..
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes covered, and then 20 minutes uncovered, or until tater tots are golden and food is throughly cooked..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Tater-Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, keep busy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com