Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel.
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel
- Prepare As needed of pumpernickel bread.
- You need of Sloppy Joes---------------.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground beef 75/25.
- It's 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It's 1/2 cup of loose packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- It's As needed of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Potatoes--------------------.
- It's 4 of medium potatoes.
- You need As needed of oil to fry in.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- It's of Cheese----------------.
- You need To taste of your favorite cheeses.
Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel instructions
- Brown the ground beef with the spices.
- Slice the potatoes with the skin on it.
- Fry the potatoes.
- Add salt to the paper towel.
- Add the potatoes to the paper towel with the salt on it. Then add salt as needed..
- Add brown sugar.
- Add mustard, ketchup, and tomato paste..
- Mix well and simmer 10 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise to the bread and then the potatoes slices..
- Cover with sloppy joe mixture..
- Top with the six cheese blend. If you don't have it add whichever cheeses you like..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel. If you have questions or requests something like this article, keep amused admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com