Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie.
Literally this is an easy recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie
- It's 2 of Large Baked Sweet Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Large Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Celery stalks.
- You need 1 package of Mushrooms.
- It's 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Basil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded provolone and mozzarella cheese mixture.
Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie instructions
- Wash all the veggies and drain..
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a large casserole pan..
- Peel and slice two large baked potatoes. Set these aside in a bowl for the topping..
- Slice the top and bottom edges off the zucchini and discard. Slice the zucchini into quarters and then slice them into 1/4" pieces. Place these in a separate bowl from the sweet potatoes..
- Slice the rough top and bottom off the celery and discard. Cut the celery in half and the cut into 1/4" pieces. Place these in a bowl..
- Slice the mushrooms in half and the slice them into 1/4" pieces. Place these in the bowl with the celery..
- In a large skillet, brown the beef until it is pink in the middle. Making certain to chop the pieces while browning the meat. Drain the grease if there is any..
- Add mushrooms and celery to the skillet for 5 minutes and sauté..
- Add the zucchini and the seasonings to the ground beef mixture. Cook the mixture for 3 minutes..
- Place all of the ground beef mixture, veggies and seasonings into the prepared casserole dish. Drizzle the water over the mixture..
- Placed sweet potato slices over the mixture and cover with foil..
- Bake in the 350 oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for 10 more minutes..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make laugh gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com