Creamy Beef and Potato Bake. Add ground beef, cook and stir until the beef loses its pink colour. View top rated Creamy beef potato bake recipes with ratings and reviews. Creamy Mashed Potato Bake, Creamy Garlic Potato Bake, Beef Stuffed Baked Potatoes, etc.
Layer potatoes and green beans in cooker.
Top with beef mixture; spread evenly.
One of my husband's favorite childhood memories was eating his Grandma Barney's Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Creamy Beef and Potato Bake for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Creamy Beef and Potato Bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef and Potato Bake
- You need 5-6 of potatoes peeled and thinly sliced.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter (4 Tbsp), divided.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of zucchini, sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of prepared tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of grated cheddar cheese.
It's just as much Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Or you can make this delicious Creamy Potato and Corned Beef Chowder. Corned beef is something I've never gotten before at my deli counter, until I started making all these leftover corned beef recipes - and absolutely loving them. Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce topped with crispy potatoes.
Creamy Beef and Potato Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter and oil. Add potatoes and cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini is tender..
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside..
- In skillet, cook ground beef, onion and Italian seasoning together until ground beef loses its pink colour. Drain any excess fat from ground beef. Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of the milk..
- Spoon meat mixture over the vegetable layer in the baking dish..
- Melt remaining butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Cook and stir till sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Reduce heat and stir in cheese till melted. Pour sauce over meat layer..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
My Creamy Chicken and Potato Bake is a whole meal in one dish! Kind of like a creamy chicken, carrot and spinach casserole, topped with potato gratin! This recipe for Creamy Baked Potatoes is incredibly easy and delicious. Made simply with potatoes, heavy whipping cream, garlic, and spices. This recipe for Creamy Baked Potatoes proves, once again, that sometimes it is incredibly easy to put delicious food on the table.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Creamy Beef and Potato Bake. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, charm edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com