BBQ Sloppy Joe’s.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty BBQ Sloppy Joe’s for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook BBQ Sloppy Joe’s using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Sloppy Joe’s
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or ground turkey (you could mix them too!).
- You need 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce (any kind will do).
- It's 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of hamburger buns and cheese to serve with.
BBQ Sloppy Joe’s instructions
- In a Medium skillet brown the ground beef (I used my instant pot.).
- Once browned, add in in the onions, red pepper, and salt & pepper. Cook to you have onions and peppers soft or how you like them..
- When soft mix in the BBQ, Ketchup, and water.
- Cook on low for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavors to combine, for stove top, or can do this in instant pot or crockpot times will very with them just cook it down..
- Serve with cheese in hamburger buns..
- Notes - this meal is so easy and can be cooked in 10mins.. you can use red or green pepper or both. I served this with French fries..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable BBQ Sloppy Joe’s. If you have questions or requests around this article, keep amused way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com