Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole
- It's 1 lb of mini potatoes (i used red and yellow).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1 of yellow zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- Prepare 1 of green zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed gold fish crackers.
Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cut your mini potatoes in half, sprinkle with olive oil and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Place them in an oven proof dish (large enough to then hold the rest of the ingredients later) bake in oven for about 25 min until they are ALMOST done. (Fork tender but still a little hard) then set aside until the rest of the ingredients are ready.
- While those potatoes are baking, in a pan brown off your ground beef, drain. Then add your onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent..
- Add the can of cheddar cheese soup, your sour cream and the milk. Stir until everything is combined..
- Add the rest of your seasonings, stir and remove from heat..
- Add your sliced zucchini to the mixture and stir. Then pour all this mixture over the potatoes.
- Mix everything gently being careful not to mush your potatoes.
- Top with shredded cheese and top that with the 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers..
- Place back in oven until everything is cooked through and melted (about another 25-30min).
- Note: if you like your zucchini less firm and more cooked, add this to your beef mixture sooner and let it bubble on the stove top for about 10min.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, keep busy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com