Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 1 of Onion, chopped & divided.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of of Velveeta Cheese, shredded or crumbled & divided.
- It's 32 oz of bag ORE-IDA Tater Tots, frozen.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, garlic & 1/2 of onion, drain well. Wipe out skillet of remaining fat..
- Mix Sloppy Joe sauce & mushroom soup into drained beef in same warm skillet.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with Pam. Place Tater Tots in dish & season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese on top of Tots. Then pour meat mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining chopped onion on meat. Finally, top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake between 325-350 F for about an hour. You may need to tent with foil as to not burn the cheese on top..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, please door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com