Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). These Sauteed Baby Red Potatoes are extremely tasty and simple to make. - Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) - A Southern Granddaughters lunch - Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch) - Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) - Javanese Beef Balado (lunch) - Cold winter holiday lunch staple, braised noodles - Afghanistan Eid lunch - Easy, cheap and healthy. "a recipe with ground beef and potatoes. Quick and Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Find easy to make food recipes crockpot recipe with ground.
Ground Beef And Potato Gratin, Mini Ground Beef And Mashed Potato Pies, Ground Beef With String Beans And Mashed Potatoes.
I usually make this when I want to enjoy a nice simple meal with my family.
It enables me to relax and spend more time with the family on the dining table to catch-up.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch)
- Prepare 250 gr of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- You need 50 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of big green chillies.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sugar.
To me, Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef is perfect with a cup of warm white rice and a condiment composed of fish sauce and. I used sliced baby bella mushrooms and insteaf of using garlic salt, I used Penzey's Shallot Salt. What a superior sauteed mushroom recipe! I did use a Pinot Noir wine instead of cooking wine, and maybe a wee bit more than a tablespoon, also added.
Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) instructions
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
These easy sautéed sweet potato fries are a savory and salty alternative to french fries. They pair well with any sandwich or veggie burger for lunch and make a quick and simple side dish for dinner. The sweet potatoes are seasoned while sautéing with a bit of salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Feeding your baby Beef - Easy & Tasty Beef Baby Food Recipes. Sautéed Spinach, Baby Zucchini and Mushrooms.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, keep amused entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com