Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Hamburger.
- You need 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- You need 1 pack of Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Biscuit Rolls.
- Prepare of Optional: Shredded Cheese, Green Onion, Extra Peppers.
Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a muffin pan and Shape biscuits to fit sections. (like a cup/bowl) Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown..
- Brown hamburger with extra veggies if desired and then mix in sloppy joe sauce..
- Use a spoon to smash down and/or scoop out the middle of the biscuits. You can remove the middles and put them on top later. Or simply push them down to dent the middles..
- Scoop sloppy joe mix into and on top of biscuits..
- Top with the scooped out middle pieces and/or shredded cheese, green onions, or any other toppings you like! Enjoy!.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups. If you have questions or requests re this article, engross contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com