Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Cuban Picadillo for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Cuban Picadillo using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cuban Picadillo
- You need 1 of potato (russet).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 can of canned tomatos.
- It's 3/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/2 can of green olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rasins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Cuban Picadillo step by step
- Peel and cut potato into half inch cubes and sautee on skillet until brown and crispy. Set aside..
- Dice onion and sautee on skillet until clear..
- Dice bell pepper and add to onion mixture..
- Add crushed garlic and cook until all three are cooked. Set aside..
- Put ground beef with on skillet and cook well. Add spices and keep stirring. Once cooked, drain oil and add veggie mix..
- Add white wine and let liquid reduce..
- Add canned tomatoes with juice and let reduce again..
- Add rasins and quartered olives. Let raisins absorb some of the moisture..
- Add potatoes and serve..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Cuban Picadillo. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, entertain gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com