Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It's to taste of Onion powder.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 can of Manwich.
- It's 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 32 oz of bag of tater tots (frozen).
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper and onion powder to taste..
- Drain beef..
- Add beef back to pan and add cheese soup, cream of mushroom and manwich. Heat on medium to low heat 5-10 minutes, or until hot. Stir often..
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray..
- Add layer of frozen tater tots to dish..
- Add beef mixture on top of frozen tater tots making sure to cover all of the tots..
- Add shredded cheese on top of beef mixture. You can use whatever cheese you want. I used Colby Monterrey jack cheese in the picture and it was really good..
- Add the remaining frozen tater tots on top of cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tater tots on top are golden brown..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, keep busy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com