Sloppy Joe Turnovers.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Sloppy Joe Turnovers for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Sloppy Joe Turnovers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Turnovers
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 12 oz of canned refrigerated flaky biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
Sloppy Joe Turnovers instructions
- Cook ground beef with onion salt in large skillet, stirring continually, until ground beef is browned & crumbly. Drain in colander..
- Return ground beef mixture to skillet. Stir in ketchup, sour cream, salt, & Garlic powder..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Pat or roll each biscuit into a 4 inch square on a lightly floured surface. Spoon 1/4 cup of the ground beef mixture in the center of each biscuit square. Fold over the corner of each square to form a triangle. Seal edges with a fork..
- Arrange turnovers on ungreased cookie sheet. Cut three 1/2 inch slots in top of each turnover. Brush tops with melted butter..
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Sloppy Joe Turnovers. If you have questions or requests around this article, charm door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com