Low Carb Sloppy Joe.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Low Carb Sloppy Joe for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Low Carb Sloppy Joe using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Sloppy Joe
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1/2 cup of diced Green Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic minced or pressed.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- It's 2 Tbls of Brown Sugar Substitute.
- It's 1 Tbls of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of Red Wine Vingar.
- It's 2 Tbls of Worchester Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Beef Broth.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper each.
Low Carb Sloppy Joe step by step
- Cook green pepper and onion first then add beef..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 15 - 20 minutes and let simmer..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Low Carb Sloppy Joe. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, interest entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com