Polenta with Ground Beef.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Polenta with Ground Beef for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Polenta with Ground Beef using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Polenta with Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of yellow corn meal.
- It's 1 of cube beef boullion.
- You need 1/3 cup of sofrito (I use frozen goya and use 1/3 cup for a decent amount of flavor).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato sauce (eyeball it. depends how soupy you want it).
Polenta with Ground Beef step by step
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Then add 2 teaspoons of salt..
- While water is boiling, In a separate pan, brown the ground beef. Then drain. Add sofrito, crushed beef bullion cube, and tomato sauce. Let simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Gradually wish in the cornmeal into the boiling water then reduce heat to low. Cook until the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. (I can usually tell it's done when all the polenta comes off the pan together when I'm stirring it.) Once done, turn off the heat and add the butter letting it melt while stirring polenta..
- I usually serve the ground beef over the polenta. Enjoy!.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Polenta with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, make smile right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com