Ground Beef Torta.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef Torta for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef Torta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Torta
- It's 3/4 cup of ground beef taco meat; see my "picadillo" recipe.
- You need 1 of telera roll.
- You need 2/3 cup of refried pinto beans.
- You need 1 slice of bacon; medium dice.
- You need 1/4 of avocado; thick slices.
- It's 1/4 of red onion; julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of salt.
- It's 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 2/3 cup of white vinegar.
Ground Beef Torta step by step
- Heat taco meat in a non-stick pan. Use beef stock, tomato puree, or salsa to help retain moisture if desired..
- Slowly render fat from bacon in a saute pan. Remove bacon. Eat it or top the torta!.
- Add refried beans and heat slowly until hot..
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small sauce pot or shallow saute pan. Bring to a boil. Add onions. Boil for one minute. Remove pot from heat. Super quick pickled red onions!.
- Slice bread and layer as follows. Beans, meat, and then avocado slices. Toast in a pre-heated panini press sprayed with non-stick cooking spray until bread is crispy..
- Variations; Salsa, sauteed onions, peppers, garlic, goat cheese, queso fresco, cotija, Chihuahua cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Ground Beef Torta. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, keep busy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com