Ground beef stroganoff. This ground beef stroganoff is sure to become a repeated favorite for your family, and you can dress it up with your own unique touches, like tossing in a handful of frozen peas, or adding a sprinkle of. Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef Stroganoff. It's a wonderfully tasty dish to share around the dinner table. —Sue Mims, Macclenny, Florida.
This beef stroganoff casserole recipe is an easy, make-ahead dinner that gives you the convenience of using ground beef!
Hamburger stroganoff is a great way to enjoy beef stroganoff but without breaking the bank.
Instead of using strips of top sirloin, we use ground beef.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Ground beef stroganoff for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Ground beef stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground beef stroganoff
- You need 1 lb of ground chuck.
- You need 1 can of (small) cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 1 can of peas (drained).
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 5 of baby portabello mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1 of salt (to taste).
- It's 1/2 of bag of egg noodles.
Hamburger Ground Beef Stroganoff: Another amazing way to enjoy this recipe is on buns. Instead of serving it on pasta, use some hamburger buns. Top it with some cheese and enjoy! Add the ground beef and cook until brown.
Ground beef stroganoff instructions
- Brown and crumble ground beef til almost fully browned, add chopped mushrooms to the pan and put pot of water on to boil for the noodles (follow instructions on the noodle bag).
- Once fully browned add mushroom soup, sour cream and peas, stir. Cook on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour over egg noodles and enjoy! Try it with my garlic parmasean roasted potatoes.
Homemade Beef Stroganoff Recipe "w/Ground Beef" Kiwanna's Kitchen. Today I am showing You all, How to Make Homemade Beef Stroganoff. Please remember nutmeg, terragon, and sprinkle of red paprika. Skillet ground beef stroganoff is a perfect example! This dish is made with budget friendly hamburger meat and a super creamy sauce packed with flavor.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Ground beef stroganoff. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, absorb entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com