Korean Ground Beef Bowl.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Korean Ground Beef Bowl for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Korean Ground Beef Bowl using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Ground Beef Bowl
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 3 clove of garlic (minced).
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of green onions (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
Korean Ground Beef Bowl step by step
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the sauce : brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat..
- Stir in soy sauce mixture until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes..
- Top with green onions. Serve immediately with rice..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Korean Ground Beef Bowl. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, keep amused log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com