Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole. Loaded with ground beef, cheese and a flavorful rice mix, these enchiladas fit the bill. But they're so good that I make them to serve to company, too. It's easy, and helps promote the milk, cheese and beef products we produce on our farm.
One Skillet Ground Beef Stroganoff - Not only is the delicious beef gravy prepped in the same pan as the ground beef.
Now, leftover cream cheese is just my sign that it's time to make this super easy ground beef recipe. 🙂.
And don't be scared to experiment!
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole
- Prepare of main.
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup/dip mix.
- It's 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 1 can of water (I used about 85-90% soup can full).
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked rice (not instant, I used parboiled brown rice).
- You need 1 of medium chopped onion.
- It's of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian dried spice (optional).
- It's of finish.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need of chopped green onion (optional).
Ground beef casseroles are always a good choice for busy weeknight family meals. They're easy, they're quick and they won't break the budget. Ground Beef and Pasta Casserole Recipe This casserole is perfect for your busy week when getting in and out of the kitchen needs to be a snap. If you're trying to do more meal planning and cooking at home, ground beef is your secret weapon.
Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole step by step
- What you need, a bowl and casserole dish, both about 2 quarts (2 liters) in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break up your ground beef into the bowl.
- Just add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl except cheese and green onions if using..
- Just mix the ingredients in the bowl together.
- Give your casserole dish a spray with oil. Dump your meat mixture into the dish..
- Even the top out. Cover and place in oven. MAKE SURE IT IS COVERED. If it is not covered your rice will not cook!.
- Bake for one hour..
- Remove from oven, uncover, sprinkle cheese on top. Place back in oven (uncovered) until cheese is melted and optionally browned to your desire..
- Remove from oven, cover, let sit for 10 minutes to let the rice settle and the whole thing to solidify some before serving..
- Serve, garnish with green onion, cilantro or parsley if desired..
It's versatile, cooks up quickly and makes for satisfying meals It's versatile, cooks up quickly and makes for satisfying meals every. single. time. And these recipes are as easy as they come! From tacos to soup to stroganoff, it takes just an hour—or less—to prepare these hearty meals made with ground beef. Check out all of our super easy and fast recipes. Oh and if you're on a budget you might be tempted to pick up the cheaper, less lean ground beef at the store and just drain off the fat.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, engross way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com