Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff.
Actually this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff
- You need 250 grams of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- It's 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 250 grams of champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly (or you can use the ones from a package/can, remove the water first).
- You need 150 ml of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion salt -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Stir-fry onion with 1 tbsp of oil in medium heat. When the onion becomes transparent, add the ground beef..
- Stir occasionally. Remove excess water from time to time. When the color of the beef has changed, add bell pepper and mushrooms..
- Continue stirring for a couple of minutes. Use low heat this time and add onion salt and black pepper and worcestershire sauce..
- Add cooking cream. Simmer for about five minutes, and it's done..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, interest retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com