Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl. How to Make Korean Ground Beef. I have been cooking with ground turkey and beef often lately. Take these Instant Pot quinoa bowls.
Wrap Korean style ground beef in flour tortillas and add.
Super easy and delicious Korean ground beef and rice bowls.
Serve with your choice of vegetables and rice.
Literally this is an easy recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl
- Prepare 1/2 Pound of Ground Beef.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- You need of Green Onions and Sesame seeds for garnish.
It makes a perfect week night dinner! Also the beef bowl doesn't require the marination process as ground beef is already tender and it absorbs flavors real fast. This Korean beef bowl is seasoned with green onions, ginger, soy sauce, and sesame and served over brown rice for a quick and easy dinner. Now this recipe is a twist on the traditional Korean dish, bulgogi, but it's a cheater version using ground beef instead of thin slices of sirloin, making this a budget-friendly dish.
Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl step by step
- Cook the ground beef and garlic until no longer pink..
- In a small bowl, whisk brown sugar, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, and Pepper Flakes..
- Poor mixture over cooked ground beef and simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Add Veggies of your choosing for full meal..
My keto Korean beef bowl checks all of the dinner check boxes. Let me tell you a little more about this Korean ground beef recipe. Many traditional Korean beef recipes are made with sugars and rice, but you'll love this version that utilizes simple low carb swaps. Korean ground beef and rice is one of the easiest recipes I've ever made. This Korean ground beef bowl dish is perfect for quick lunch or dinner and it's.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowl. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, engross entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com