Sloppy Joe (Florida Style).
Yes, this is a simple recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Sloppy Joe (Florida Style) for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe (Florida Style) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe (Florida Style)
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped poblano pepper.
- It's 1 of jalapeño pepper, minced.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- It's 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar-based hot sauce or bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It's 6 of onion buns.
Sloppy Joe (Florida Style) step by step
- Chop and prepare the onions, garlic, peppers and tomatoes..
- In a medium skillet, sauteé the onions, garlic, and peppers..
- Add and brown the ground beef over medium heat, then add the tomato. Drain off liquids..
- Stir in the garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, hot sauce and brown sugar; mix thoroughly. Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes. Add the orange juice and season with salt and pepper..
- Serve on an onion bun!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Sloppy Joe (Florida Style). If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, divert way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com