Ground Beef Steak.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef Steak for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- Prepare 600 gr of ground beef.
- You need 5 tbsp of katakuriko (potato starch).
- You need 4 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- You need 1/2 of onion, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Ground Beef Steak step by step
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef Steak. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, absorb approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com