Ground Beef Teriyaki.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef Teriyaki for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Teriyaki using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Teriyaki
- It's 250 gr of ground beef.
- It's 3 tbsp of shoyu.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- It's 2 of garlic, sliced thinly.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped shallot stalk (optional).
Ground Beef Teriyaki instructions
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and garlic and stir until fragrant..
- Add ground beef and stir until it turns brown. Add ginger and stir..
- Add shoyu, sugar and stir until well combined. Give it a taste and add more shoyu or sugar if necessary. Add shallot stalk and stir well..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Ground Beef Teriyaki. If you have questions or requests around this article, absorb approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com