Ground Beef Chilaquiles.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Chilaquiles for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Ground Beef Chilaquiles using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chilaquiles
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
- You need 1 bag of homemade corn tortilla chips or 20 corn tortillas.
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of chili colorado enchillada sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of corn oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It's 1/2 packages of queso fresco.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 can of water.
Ground Beef Chilaquiles step by step
- the tortilla chips must be the homemade kind from like a little mexican market brand ( do not use regular tortilla chips will fall apart)..
- if your using fresh corn tortillas cut into triangles and cook in 1 cup oil till crisp drain set aside..
- cook ground beef with, salt, garlic salt, diced onion & finely diced garlic drain & set aside..
- Sauce: heat 2tbsp oil in pan add your cumin straight into oil cook for 39 seconds add in your sauce 1/2 can water cook on med heat 10minutes add in chips and ground beef carefully incorporate. Turn off pan top with cheese and place a lid on top so cheese can melt. Enjoy!!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Ground Beef Chilaquiles. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, charm right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com