Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly).
Actually this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly)
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 medium of onion (minced).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of sloppy joe mix (you can make your own).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 can of biscuits.
Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) instructions
- brown ground beef with minced onions, salt and pepper.
- drain ground beef. add sloppy Joe mix, brown sugar, & ketchup ...
- open up the first can of biscuits. spread biscuits out by hand. can use a floured rolling pin if you want to. I tend to just press it out. it should be pressed out to 5"- 6" across..
- put a about. tablespoon of sloppy Joe mix. sprinkle with cheese. fold in half and with water on your finger run it around 1/2 of the open edge. pinch the edge to seal..
- spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray..
- keep repeating making the pockets until the desired amount of pockets are made. lay them on the cookie sheet..
- before putting in the oven use a paint brush to paint milk on pockets..
- bake until golden brown at 350°.
- paint tops with unsalted butter when u take it out of the oven..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly). If you have questions or requests going on for this article, make smile entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com