Grandma's Sloppy Joe's.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Grandma's Sloppy Joe's for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Grandma's Sloppy Joe's using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Sloppy Joe's
- You need 1 lb of ground beef... I use sirloin most of the time.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- You need 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 6 slice of any kinda buns.
- You need 6 slice of cheese (I use any kind of cheese). but grma used cheddar or American.
Grandma's Sloppy Joe's instructions
- I chop my onions and celery then saute w a little butter till its kinda a mush consistency..
- meanwhile im browning the ground beef. drain.
- add the beef, veggies & spices together in a medium sauce pan on med to low heat..
- add the remainder of the ingredients (tomato soup and ketchup) on medium to low heat..
- turn down heat and simmer for 20-30 mins..
- serve on any kinda bun.. I like mine on a open faced toasted bun w a slice of cheddar on top.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Grandma's Sloppy Joe's. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, keep amused open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com