Sloppy Joe Cups.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Sloppy Joe Cups for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Cups
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of 10.5oz can manwich (sloppy joe) mix.
- You need 1 of tube Pillsbury biscuits.
- You need 1 of shredded velveeta(or cheese of your choice).
Sloppy Joe Cups instructions
- Make sloppy joes per instruction on can and let start cooling..
- pre heat oven per biscuit directions. Take a muffin tin and spry with non stick spray..
- take the biscuits and flatten them out one by one in the palm of hand till it can fit in the muffin tin hole and put a scoop of sloppy joe mix into biscuit. You can add a little more to make it full..
- Do this with each biscuit. Top with shredded cheese and bake per biscuit directions. Usually 10-12 minutes.(As it bakes the biscuit will puff up around the Manwich) making individual Sloppy Joe Cups that you can eat with a fork, or with your hands.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Sloppy Joe Cups. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, interest admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com