Wifey Sloppy Joes.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Wifey Sloppy Joes for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Wifey Sloppy Joes using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wifey Sloppy Joes
- It's 1 can of Sloppy joe mix.
- You need 8 slice of Provolone cheese.
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped mushrooms.
- You need 4 of Rolls of your choice.
Wifey Sloppy Joes instructions
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
- While the beef is browning cut rolls in half and place on a non stick backing sheet.
- Place a piece of provolone cheese on each piece of bread. Pop into a preheated 350 oven and "toast" Melting on the cheese for approximately 8 minutes.
- After ground beef is browned drain grease and place back in skillet (I dump it into a strainer) salt and pepper.
- Dump in the onion.
- Dump in the mushrooms.
- Cook until the onions and mushrooms are tender.
- While the mushrooms and onions are cooking remove rolls from oven and set a side.
- After the mushrooms and onions are done Dump the sloppy joe mix on top the ground beef mixture.
- Cook on medium/low heat for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place the bottom Half of the roll on a plate and scoop a generous amount of sloppy joe mix on top.
- Place the top of the rolls on top of the sloppy joe mix! Serve and eat up! :).
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Wifey Sloppy Joes. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, occupy get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com