Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 8 oz of Vodka Sauce (bottled).
- You need 2 of Yellow Sqaush, spiralized.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Onion, Chopped.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of cp Fresh Green Beans, rinsed.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce step by step
- In a skillet on Medium heat, brown ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, ground orange peel, and smoked paprika. Once nice and brown, drain in colander and return to skillet. Toss in vodka sauce and stir, reduce heat and let simmer..
- In a skillet, heat pan under medium high heat. Add olive oil and coat bottom. Toss in fennel seed, onion, carrots, and green beans and sauté. Meanwhile, spiralize the the butternut squash and let sit in salted water for 3min and drain (pat dry). After the veggies are nice and sautéed (lightly golden brown), remove green beans (lightly salt and set aside). Toss in noodles and continue to sauté..
- Plate Pasta in center. Top with vodka sauce ground beef. Place green beans to the side, and add Parmesan cheese to liking..
- Serve and enjoy!.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, please gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com