"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of GROUND BEEF.
- It's 1 large of sliced carot.
- It's 2 medium of Gold Potatoes chopped (could be russett).
- You need 1 of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare of salt.
"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe step by step
- cut the veggies- dice the potatoes in large pieces and cut the carrots in thin slices ( You can add more potatoes and carrots if you want) This recipe serves 5 people.
- heat the stove to medium high and season beef with about a tsp ground cumin, about a tsp of salt, and 1/4 black pepper and then place seasoned beef onto pan. cook until browned ( before its finished cooking add the potatoes and carrots).
- once the beef is cooked add warm water to the mixture (just enough water to cover the mix of beef and veggies).
- Bring mix to a boil and allow for carrots and potatoes to soften up. Taste soup to see if it needs more salt. Add salt if needed.
- Picadillo is served hot and serves about 5 people.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com