Sloppy Joe In a Pan.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Sloppy Joe In a Pan for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe In a Pan using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe In a Pan
- You need 1 1/4 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 can of Manwich.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella.
- It's 1 can of Crescent Rolls.
- It's 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
Sloppy Joe In a Pan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and liberally grease an 8x8 inch baking dish..
- Brown the ground beef in a pan over medium heat until perfectly brown and the juices run clear. Add manwich sauce and bring to a simmer..
- While meat is simmering, open the crescent rolls and sprinkle each side of the dough with the garlic powder..
- Put half of the dough on the bottom of the baking dish. Then add half of the cheese, spreading evenly over the dough. Then add the manwich beef, the rest of the cheese, and then the rest of the dough. Try and make everything spread evenly to the edges of the baking dish..
- Put the dish into the oven for about 20 minutes or until the dough is nice and golden brown. We don't want the dough to be undercooked! Then cut into squares and enjoy your sloppy meal..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Sloppy Joe In a Pan. If you have questions or requests re this article, make laugh door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com