Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 can of pork and beans - drained.
- It's 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It's 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen tater tots (will probably not use all).
- You need of several slices American cheese (optional).
Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole step by step
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat crumble and brown ground beef until no pink remains, adding minced garlic and seasoned salt as it cooks..
- When fully cooked drain fat off ground beef in a colander. Return to skillet over medium heat. Add baked beans, soup, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, and worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Simmer uncovered until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. About 10-15 minutes..
- Transfer mixture to a medium casserole dish. Top with cheese (optional) then a single layer of tater tots. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until tots are golden and crispy. Let rest 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole. If you have questions or requests just about this article, keep busy door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com