Cheddar Cheese Sloppy Joe.
Literally this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Cheddar Cheese Sloppy Joe for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Cheddar Cheese Sloppy Joe using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Cheese Sloppy Joe
- It's 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/3 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
Cheddar Cheese Sloppy Joe instructions
- Start browning the ground chuck..
- Drain most of the liquids after you brown it. Add salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder..
- Add the mustard..
- Add the ketchup..
- Mix well and simmer for 7 minutes..
- Lay out the bread.
- Add some of the sloppy joe mix.
- Add the cheese..
- Put the top on. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Cheddar Cheese Sloppy Joe. If you have questions or requests something like this article, make smile admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com