Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel
- Prepare As needed of pumpernickel bread.
- You need of Sloppy Joes---------------.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground beef 75/25.
- It's 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It's 1/2 cup of loose packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- You need As needed of mayonnaise.
- You need of Potatoes--------------------.
- It's 4 of medium potatoes.
- It's As needed of oil to fry in.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Cheese----------------.
- It's To taste of your favorite cheeses.
Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel step by step
- Brown the ground beef with the spices.
- Slice the potatoes with the skin on it.
- Fry the potatoes.
- Add salt to the paper towel.
- Add the potatoes to the paper towel with the salt on it. Then add salt as needed..
- Add brown sugar.
- Add mustard, ketchup, and tomato paste..
- Mix well and simmer 10 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise to the bread and then the potatoes slices..
- Cover with sloppy joe mixture..
- Top with the six cheese blend. If you don't have it add whichever cheeses you like..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, keep amused admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com