Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Golden raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of sofrito.
- It's 1/3 cup of dehydrated onion.
- You need 2/3 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 pound of red potatoes.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of tomato sauce.
- It's 1/3 cup of minced green olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of capers.
- It's 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes, don't peel. Heat the oil and add the potatoes and ground beef..
- Chop the cabbage. Add the cabbage, salt, garlic, and dehydrated onions, to the potatoes and beef..
- Mince the olive, crush the capers, and add the raisins..
- Stir well. Cover and let simmer 15 minutes..
- Stir well add the rest of the ingredients cover and simmer till the potatoes are fork tender, also the cabbage tender..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, absorb door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com