Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Hamburger.
- You need 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- It's 1 pack of Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Biscuit Rolls.
- You need of Optional: Shredded Cheese, Green Onion, Extra Peppers.
Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a muffin pan and Shape biscuits to fit sections. (like a cup/bowl) Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown..
- Brown hamburger with extra veggies if desired and then mix in sloppy joe sauce..
- Use a spoon to smash down and/or scoop out the middle of the biscuits. You can remove the middles and put them on top later. Or simply push them down to dent the middles..
- Scoop sloppy joe mix into and on top of biscuits..
- Top with the scooped out middle pieces and/or shredded cheese, green onions, or any other toppings you like! Enjoy!.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com