Sloppy Joe (Florida Style).
Yes, this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Sloppy Joe (Florida Style) for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe (Florida Style) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe (Florida Style)
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped poblano pepper.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño pepper, minced.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- It's 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1 tsp of vinegar-based hot sauce or bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It's 6 of onion buns.
Sloppy Joe (Florida Style) step by step
- Chop and prepare the onions, garlic, peppers and tomatoes..
- In a medium skillet, sauteé the onions, garlic, and peppers..
- Add and brown the ground beef over medium heat, then add the tomato. Drain off liquids..
- Stir in the garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, hot sauce and brown sugar; mix thoroughly. Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes. Add the orange juice and season with salt and pepper..
- Serve on an onion bun!.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Sloppy Joe (Florida Style). If you have questions or requests all but this article, entertain entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com