Ground Beef enchiladas.
Actually this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef enchiladas for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef enchiladas
- It's 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 packages of corn tortillas.
- It's 1/4 of minced onion.
- You need 1/2 head of lettuce (minced).
- Prepare 1 small of roman tomatos (minced).
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 packages of cheese (whole 1 lb. block).
Ground Beef enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F (The baking section is for melting the cheese).
- Begin cooking the ground beef into a pot/pan..
- Drain the grease from the pot/pan in a small strainer..
- Put the beef back into the same pot And set aside..
- Warm a small skillet on Med. with vegetable oil. (put only about a tsp. of oil).
- Once the oil is hot put the corn tortilla into the oil and let it air until the entire tortilla is warmed up..
- once the tortilla is warm, put it onto a small plate, laying flat against the plate..
- Get the ground beef And put a small amount across the tip of one end of the corn tortilla. Then add a small amount of cheese on top of the beef..
- Roll the entire tortilla up. (make sure it is tight enough so Nothing will fall out, but not too tight So it won't tear up.).
- Transfer your roll to a caserole pan..
- continue rolling your tortillas until you get the entire pan filled or you run out of beef..
- When you get your entire pan filled, your going to put the red enchilada sauce all over the entire pan..
- Top off with lettuce and cheese. (I don't put the tomatoes until after I bake it).
- Put in the oven and let the cheese melt..
- Top off with tomatoes and ENJOY!.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef enchiladas. If you have questions or requests almost this article, divert admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com