Ground Beef enchiladas.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef enchiladas for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Ground Beef enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef enchiladas
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 packages of corn tortillas.
- It's 1/4 of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 head of lettuce (minced).
- You need 1 small of roman tomatos (minced).
- It's 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- It's 1 packages of cheese (whole 1 lb. block).
Ground Beef enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F (The baking section is for melting the cheese).
- Begin cooking the ground beef into a pot/pan..
- Drain the grease from the pot/pan in a small strainer..
- Put the beef back into the same pot And set aside..
- Warm a small skillet on Med. with vegetable oil. (put only about a tsp. of oil).
- Once the oil is hot put the corn tortilla into the oil and let it air until the entire tortilla is warmed up..
- once the tortilla is warm, put it onto a small plate, laying flat against the plate..
- Get the ground beef And put a small amount across the tip of one end of the corn tortilla. Then add a small amount of cheese on top of the beef..
- Roll the entire tortilla up. (make sure it is tight enough so Nothing will fall out, but not too tight So it won't tear up.).
- Transfer your roll to a caserole pan..
- continue rolling your tortillas until you get the entire pan filled or you run out of beef..
- When you get your entire pan filled, your going to put the red enchilada sauce all over the entire pan..
- Top off with lettuce and cheese. (I don't put the tomatoes until after I bake it).
- Put in the oven and let the cheese melt..
- Top off with tomatoes and ENJOY!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Ground Beef enchiladas. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, absorb entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com