Potato and Ground Beef Burritos. These are our favorite home made burritos. I don't peel the potatoes to give them more flavor and authenticity. The peels taste wonderful when toasted and give a complex taste to the burrito.
Classic Italian beef ragu with shredded beef.
Easy to prepare, cooked long and slow to get an incredible depth of flavour for a rich luscious sauce.
Ground Beef, peppers and onions are quickly sautéed and wrapped up with scrambled eggs.
Literally this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Potato and Ground Beef Burritos for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Potato and Ground Beef Burritos using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato and Ground Beef Burritos
- You need of Filling.
- It's of onion.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of olive oil.
- It's of Montreal seasoning, or teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- It's of cumin powder.
- Prepare of or two small potatoes.
- You need of jalapeño slices per burrito, optional.
- Prepare of of 10-12 flour tortillas.
Serve with lime-cilantro cream and salsa. Use a potato masher to break up Ground Beef into small crumbles while browning. Mix ground beef, chili powder, garlic powder, and onion together until fully combined. Cook over medium high heat until thoroughly browned, drain.
Potato and Ground Beef Burritos step by step
- Peel and cut potato into half-inch cubes and set aside..
- Dice onion..
- Heat a medium lidded pan on high heat for a few minutes then add in the olive oil to just below smoking point..
- Add onion and saute a few minutes until it begins to brown..
- Add ground beef and break up as it browns, meanwhile the Montreal seasoning or salt/pepper should be added at this point..
- Continue to allow the ground beef to brown without lowering the temperature until the beef is well browned and has just begun to *slightly* caramelize and the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat and quickly take out all but three tablespoons of the fat..
- Replace pan to high heat, pushing meat to sides so fat is heating in the middle..
- In quick succession, stir in first the cumin powder agitating briefly, followed by the diced potatoes stirring first to coat with oil, then mixing with the meat..
- Reduce heat to very low and cover tightly. Allow to cook, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes, checking and stirring once or twice to prevent burning and to see that the potatoes have finished..
- Remove from heat when potatoes are tender then taste for salt and pepper, adding some if needed..
- Heat tortillas in a very hot dry pan. Roll 3-4 tablespoons of filling into each one adding jalapeños as desired..
At this point, you can cool and freeze this mixture to put the burritos together another day, or use for tacos or enchiladas, or whatever. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through. Add the cumin, chili powder, oregano and salt and stir to combine. When ready to serve, drizzle the remaining can of tomato sauce over all of the burritos and sprinkle with more grated Cheddar. The Best Ground Beef Burritos Recipes on Yummly
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Potato and Ground Beef Burritos. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, charm way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com