Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef
- Prepare of Potatoe.
- You need of Butter(sub. Sour Cream, Half'n Half, Heavy Cream).
- It's of Eggs(one separated).
- It's of Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Big Onion.
- It's of Milk.
Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef step by step
- Peel potatoes,cut into thin slices amd boil in salt water untill tender,set aside to cool down.
- in a skillet,add a table spoon olive oil and cook the chopped onion till tender then add the ground beef, add salt and pepper as desired,then set aside.
- keep one egg yolk aside, beat the rest together,then add to the COLD potatoes u dont want it hot or it will cook the egg, also add the butter n milk and season with salt and pepper.
- beat the potatoes with a whisker or spatula till light and fluffy.
- grease a pyrex pan with some oil or butter,then sprinkle some bread crumbs to cover the base and sides and knock the excess out..
- pour half of the potatoes into the pyrex then the ground beef and top it with the rest of the potatoes..
- sprinkle some black pepper into the seperated egg yolk amd brush it over the potatoes and top it off with some grated Parm. cheese.
- bake in oven at 350°F for about 20-30mints, until golden brown borders and top, if the top hasnt browned after that, just turn on the broil but not for too long u dont wanna burn it..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, please approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com