Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup.
Literally this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of bell peppers: red, yellow, & orange.
- Prepare of barley.
- You need of parsley.
- It's of large onion.
- You need of stewed tomatoes.
- You need of rosemary.
- You need of beef broth.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan with olive oil. Meat should be in small pieces..
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into 1 inch pieces..
- Add the bell peppers, barley, beef broth, ground beef, stewed tomatoes, rosemary, and parsley into a large pot. Place the pot onto the stove and bring all ingredients to a boil then turn down the heat, cover, and simmer until done. How long you cook it depends on how well done you like your vegetables. I cook it for 30 minutes because I like crispy vegetables..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup. If you have questions or requests all but this article, charm approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com