Ground beef and mashed potato bake. Our ground beef and mashed potato casserole is a version of the classic Shepherd's Pie. Baked Stuffed Potatoes With Ground Beef Recipes. Salt Crusted Baked Potato with Thyme Ground Beef and GravyCoupon Clipping Book.
Then spread over a hearty ground beef filling.
Spread mashed potatoes evenly over top.
Spread mashed potatoes over top of casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Ground beef and mashed potato bake for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Ground beef and mashed potato bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground beef and mashed potato bake
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of onion.
- It's of tomato sauce.
- You need of tomato.
- It's of potatoes.
- You need of milk (to taste).
- You need of butter.
- It's of grated cheese (to taste).
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of salt (to taste).
Sprinkle with additional cheese and breadcrumbs followed by paprika if desired, otherwise just with paprika. This Cheesy Ground Beef and Potato Casserole recipe is easy, comforting and easy on the budget. Using hamburger / ground beef, lots of potatoes, vegetables. Ground beef, mashed potatoes, tomatoes, and Chilean cheese are combined to create this Latin American comfort food.
Ground beef and mashed potato bake instructions
- Peel and cut the potatoes. Boil enough water to cover them and cook them for 40 minutes or until soft..
- On a pan, heat oil at medium heat. Add beef..
- Chop the onion and add it to the beef when it has a pink tone. Mix well..
- When the onion looks transparent, add the tomato sauce. Dice the tomato and add it to the mixture. Mix well..
- Mash the potatoes. Add milk and butter and mix. Add salt to taste..
- Preheat broiler (or oven to broil)..
- Put half the mashed potatoes on a pan. Then add the beef mix on top and another layer of mashed potatoes on top. Cover with cheese..
- Put the tray in the oven for ten minutes..
Ground beef, fresh onion, green bell pepper, tomatoes and rice are simmered in a sweet-hot sauce then baked with Cheddar and garnished with fresh cilantro. Now place combination into a well greased pan. This mashed potato-topped hamburger casserole recipe is easy to prepare and bake, and it makes a great family meal. It's a homey mixture of ground beef, topped with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining cheese.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Ground beef and mashed potato bake. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, keep busy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com