Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef).
Literally this is a simple recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef)
- You need of Empanada.
- You need of Instant Corn flour Masa(add more if you want to make more).
- You need of water as needed.
- Prepare of frying oil(about 2 cups if its a medium pan).
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- It's of Ground Beef(I used 1 package..you can use as much as you want).
- You need of tomatoe sauce(I used the small size can).
- Prepare of Ground California Chili(add to taste - I used about 2-3 tbsps).
- It's of chicken flavor bouillon(add to taste).
- Prepare of water( you can add less or more it all depends on how juicy you want it).
- It's of Monterey Jack Cheese thin slices(OPTIONAL).
- You need of Nopales.
- Prepare of diced Nopales.
- Prepare of diced onion.
- You need of diced tomatoes(I used 1 large).
- Prepare of diced cilantro(optional).
- Prepare of squeezed limon(you can add more or less your choice).
Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) instructions
- Beef: Cook Beef well. ADD tomatoe sauce,dash of bouillon,about 2-3 tbsp of Ground California Chili, and some water. STIR. Bring it to a boil then Turn off stove..
- Mix Masa with water. Make sure the dough its not to sticky..
- Do golf sized balls. Pat them until they are flat like tortillas..
- Start stuffing them with the beef. Fold them in half and start sealing the edges.**I like to add Monterey Jack Cheese thin slice (optional)**.
- Heat up some frying oil and once its hot. Begin frying your Empanada...ONCE IT TURNS GOLDEN BROWN --> remove from pan..
- Nopales: Boil until tender then drain water...Mix diced nopales,tomatoes,onion, and cilantro. Squeeze a good amount of limon on it. Stir and Enjoy!.
- You can also make Rice as a side dish as well. ENJOY!!.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef). If you have questions or requests around this article, absorb admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com