Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef. Italian Ground Beef, Sausage and Cheese Stuffed ShellsHot Eats and Cool Reads. #ala angel #for lunch so yummy. Super Easy Meaty and Chessy Stuffed Shells Ground beef, corn, black olives, and salsa are stuffed into jumbo shells and topped with Cheddar in this Mexican-inspired stuffed shells recipe.
These crowd-pleasing stuffed shells are easy to prepare and cook in the slow cooker.
The shells are filled with a delicious mixture of browned ground beef, mozzarella cheese, and breadcrumbs, then they're slow-cooked with your favorite spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese.
Cook pasta shells according to package directions to al dente; drain and rinse in cold water.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef
- You need of 18 Jumbo Pasta Shells.
- Prepare of Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Chopped Onions.
- You need of 12 Oz can tomato sauce.
- It's of 14 Oz Tomato paste.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Dried oregano.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It's of Eggs.
- Prepare of 15 Ounce Container whole milk Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare of 8oz bag of Mozzarella whole milk low moisture Cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
- It's of Dried Parsley.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Ground Pepper.
- You need of Flaky Pepper.
Stuffed Shells are the perfect easy, weeknight dinner! Pasta shells are stuffed with a cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to perfection. Have some extra Italian sausage or ground beef lying around? This recipe is perfect for using it up!
Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Drop in the pasta shells until it comes back to a boil. Cook only until a lil firm in the middle still..
- While the shells are cooking brown beef and onions until no longer pink. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in the Tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, oregano, and garlic powder., and flaky pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 5-8 minutes.
- Spread half of the beef mixture into the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir in Regatta Cheese, half the bag of Mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drain cooked noodles and run under cold water to make them easy to handle.
- Spoon cheese mixture into each shell and set the in rows in the glass baking dish.
- After all shells are complete, pour the remaining meat mixture over the top of the completed shells. Top with the rest of the bag of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 30 minutes.
- Dig in and enjoy!.
You can either cook it and mix it into the sauce or. Ricotta Stuffed Shells - With jumbo pasta shells, mozzarella cheese, ground beef and delicious ricotta cheese, you're going to love this dish. Lasagna Stuffed Shells are large shell noodles stuffed with a cheesy lasagna filling, with extra sauce and cheese on top. I used lean ground beef instead (i wonder if it affected the points value of the dish). Beef stuffed inside large pasta shells topped with gooey cheese then baked to perfection.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests around this article, make laugh right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com