Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced or diced fine.
- You need 750 grams of ground beef.
- You need 420 grams of chopped tomatoes, I used a can of basil and oregano flavoured.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of beef stock cube or powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- It's 1 of salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of pepper, to taste.
- It's 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince step by step
- Heat large frying pan.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Add ground beef and cook till brown..
- Add tinned tomatoes, stir..
- Combine next 6 ingredients in a cup and add to meat mixture..
- Simmer uncovered for about 5 mins..
- Add frozen veg. cook until veg is soft and liquid has reduced a bit. about 10 minutes.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, keep amused gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com