Ground Beef Chili.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Chili for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Chili using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- You need of ground beef (I have made this with 2 lbs and it was enough for my family).
- It's of large onion, chopped.
- You need of medium green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need of celery ribs, chopped.
- You need of kidney beans, rinsed and drained (16 oz).
- It's of tomato puree (29 oz).
- It's of salsa (16 oz).
- Prepare of beef broth (10.5 oz).
- You need of (to 2 cups) water.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It's of dried basil.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- It's of steak sauce (A1 or Heinz 57).
- It's of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of browning sauce, optional (I never put this in).
- Prepare of Top with additional chopped onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
Ground Beef Chili step by step
- In large pot (I always use my Dutch oven) brown ground beef with onion, green bell pepper and celery. Drain.
- Stir in all other ingredients, bring up to a boil, and then down to a simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered, or until desired thickness..
- Top with onion, cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
- Got recipe from Taste of Home, Winning Recipes.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Ground Beef Chili. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, keep busy door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com